Goal for the Life Night:
The goal of this Night is to draw the teens into a deeper understanding of God’s plan for marriage, and how that plan images His very life and love for us.
Life Night at a Glance:
This is the Night of wedded bliss. So to speak. Teens will take part in a few games at the beginning which drive home the point that a big part of love is knowing about the other person. During a skit, teens witness different points of view on the same wedding and vows. After breaking into small groups, the teens come together to pray, realizing that God wants to marry them to Himself.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
January 1st, 2005