Goal of this Life Night
The goal of this Life Night is to help the teens recognize that, while we all experience suffering at some point, it does not have to be in vain. Because Jesus Christ became incarnate, He could unite Himself with our suffering and give it new meaning. Although suffering is never easy, it always offers an opportunity for grace to abound and for saints to rise up from the ashes.
About this Life Night
The night will show that, in Christ, suffering has a great meaning and purpose. It will start out with an icebreaker that demonstrates we are not meant to suffer alone, but rather with a community where we can overcome things together. The Proclaim will feature witnesses from those who have experienced suffering or worked with those who have. The night will end with a focus on Divine Mercy and a call to action to help others overcome suffering.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
January 20th, 2013