Life Teen Retreat
“Either we live the liturgical year with its varying seasons of joy and sorrow, work and
rest, or we follow the pattern of the world” ~ Helen McLoughlin
Goal for this Retreat
This retreat will allow teens to discover how God’s time and our time are connected through the Liturgical Year. They will come to better understand and appreciate the wisdom of the Church and the totality of the Catholic journey as presented through the Liturgical Year. Through the liturgical cycle, this retreat will help teens encounter a timeless and eternal God who loves them in the present moment.
Theme for this Retreat
The theme of the retreat is Alpha Omega (the beginning and the end), a common reference to God. This is especially pertinent because it illustrates the focus on time, as God is the beginning and end of all time. Each session will highlight a different liturgical season using the colors and symbols of each.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
May 1st, 2007