Goal for the Life Night:
This Life Night will help the teens understand that no vocation is lived in isolation. This night will explore various relationships in a teen’s life and how those relationships are a means to grow closer to God and discover His calling for their lives.
Life Night at a Glance:
This is the final night of the semester on vocations. This night seeks to show the teens that we need one another to grow in holiness and foster our primary vocation. This night begins with a game that shows the teens that a task is easier and less burdensome when done as a group. The teaching for this night will help the teens understand that living their vocation starts with loving one another. The Break will give the groups an opportunity to answer a few questions and set up an accountability system. The night will end with the small group members praying over each other.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
September 1st, 2009