Song suggestions, homily suggestions, and the Sunday readings for Palm Sunday (March 28, 2010) through the 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 25, 2010) in Year C of the Liturgical cycles.
Life Support: January 2010 – Scripture
Liturgy Planning Guide
The goal of this retreat is for the Core Members to understand their identity as baptized sons and daughters of God. Before we are husband, wife, father, mother, minister, employee, or anything else, we are primarily God’s children. In our Baptism, we were baptized priest, prophet, and king. These identities form the basis of who we are in Christ and give us the ability to minister in Christ’s name. This retreat will unpack these three baptismal identities and how they affect our relationship with God and our ministry to young people.
This issue of Spotlight introduces and highlights Life Teen’s 2010 annual theme: Behold the Mystery. It features Life Night topics including Lent, Valentine’s Day, and a Life Night for the year’s theme. This issue also includes an interview with Michael W. Smith.
- Spotlight Intro: Lisa Epperson
- Behold the Mystery: Mark Hart
- Behold the Mystery: A Life Night for Life Teen’s 2010 Theme
- From the Desk Of…: Tobi Ballentine
- Missionary Life: Chris Benzinger
- We Have A Resource For That: Lisa Epperson
- Ashes To Ashes: A Life Night For Lent
- Grace of Giving: Jamie and Jack McAleer
- United in Music City: Jimmy Mitchell
- Pardon Me!: Fr. Paul Dobson
- Be My Valentine: A Social Life Night for Valentine’s Day
- Words From B16: Pope Benedict XVI