Song suggestions, homily suggestions, and the Sunday readings for Easter Sunday (April 8, 2012) through the 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 29, 2012) in Year B of the Liturgical cycles.
Life Support: January 2012 – Social Justice
Liturgy Planning Guide
The retreat is based on the fruit of the spirit joy. Many are searching for true joy in different things. In ministry we often get focused on the work of multiplying talents and forget to share in the Master’s true joy. The goal of this retreat is to have the Core Team understand the gift of true joy and how living in our “Master’s joy” frees us to love and serve.
Matthew 25:21 says, “His master said to him, ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. Since you were faithful in small matters, I will give you great responsibility. Come share in your master’s joy.’” The retreat looks at three areas where we might struggle experiencing the joy God desires for us in our life: vocation, suffering, and ministry.
This issue of Spotlight unpacks the 2012 Year Theme: Radiant Joy. It features articles and tips to help your ministry be more joyful. It includes the year theme Life Night, as well as a powerful Life Night on Christian friendship, which is accompanied by an article about cliques.
- Spotlight Intro: Katie Heller
- Radiant Joy – 2012 Life Teen Theme: Mark Hart, Executive Vice-President of Life Teen
- Radiant Joy: Life Night for Life Teen’s 2012 Annual Theme
- 10 Life Nights You Need to Do in 2012: Katie Heller
- Let Your Heart Soar: Jimmy Mitchell
- Friendship – From Cliques to Communities: Katie Dunne
- A Friend Indeed: Life Night on Christian Friendship
- The State of the Media: Social Media Statistics
- Jumping Into Life Teen: Chris Mueller
- Enriching Youth Ministry Through Parents: Pam Zimmerman
- Grace of Giving: Bishop Robert Hermann
- Parish Spotlight: Holy Name of Jesus, Indialantic, FL
- Stressed Out: A Life Night for Finals Week
- Words from B16: Pope Benedict XVI