This book covers morality. In the first Curriculum Guide on this topic, we took a broad approach to the topic of morality and broke open the semester using the Ten Commandments as a guide. In this second Curriculum Guide on morality, you will find Life Nights that are more focused on specific issues of morality like eternal and natural law, the meaning of the Lord’s Day, Christian integrity in media, and the death penalty.
Life Support: September 2011 – Morality
Liturgy Planning Guide
Song suggestions, homily suggestions, and the Sunday readings for the 1st Sunday of Advent (November 27, 2011) through Palm Sunday (April 1, 2012) in Year B of the Liturgical cycles.
This issue of Spotlight features some of our best blogs from CatholicYouthMinistry.com in 2011. These articles offer practical tips to help take your youth ministry to the next level. This issue also includes a Life Night on St. Joseph, and an “alternative” prom social.
- Spotlight Intro: Katie Heller
- From the Desk Of…: Eric Porteous
- Mr. Handyman: A Life Night on St. Joseph
- #1 – Ten Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a YM: Eric Porteous
- #2 – Why I Stopped Coming To Your Youth Group: Randy Raus, President of Life Teen
- #3 – Jesus, You’re Fired!: Mark Hart, Executive Vice-President of Life Teen
- #4 – What Instruments Can I Use At Mass?: Craig Colson
- #5 – Responding to the Death of a Teen: Kristin Bird
- #6 – The Fig Leaf Battle: Angela Hamrick
- Verso L’Alto!: Jimmy Mitchell
- Will You Go To Prom With Me?: A Life Night on Prom, Purity, and Integrity
- No Ticket Required: An “Alternative Prom” Social Life Night
- Parish Spotlight: St. Timothy, Orangeville, Ontario-Canada
- Words From B16: Pope Benedict XVI