Life Teen Core Training
This first resource in our 8-part series will cover Core Recruitment. A healthy Core Team is a key ingredient to ministry success. Without a solid, well-formed Core Team it is difficult to reach out to teens and lead them closer to Christ. Teens need a variety of adults with different personalities, ages, nationalities and life experiences to mentor them in their spiritual development. This requires a Core Team that is diverse. A perfect Core Member is someone who, loves God, loves teens and wants to humbly serve.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
February 1st, 2010