Visit our new Edge Website: EdgeYouthMinistry.com
The middle school youth will understand what obedience to faith requires. They also will describe the characteristics of people who are “on fire for their faith,” and assess whether they are “cold, hot or lukewarm.”
God extends an invitation to all people to live their lives in Him. The Catechism of the Catholic Church states:
By his revelation, “the invisible God, from the fullness of his love, addresses men as his friends, and moves among them, in order to invite and receive them into his own company.” The adequate response to this invitation is faith. By faith, man completely submits his intellect and his will to God. With his whole being man gives his human response to God, the author of revelation, “the obedience of faith.” (142-143)
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
November 1st, 2009