As part of the pastor’s leadership team, the Director of Youth Ministry works in collaboration with the Pastor, parish councils, staff and ministry volunteers implementing the parish and school vision of the pastor and the Disciples of the Hearts of Jesus & Mary.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
The Director of Youth Ministry oversees all aspects of youth ministry programming at the Parish including the high school and middle school ministry, the Youth mass & music ministry, confirmation preparation, young adult ministry, and the administrative details for all programs.
• Develop a formal Youth Ministry curriculum and process for St. Mary parish and the Disciples of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
• Includes a comprehensive 3 year activity and budget plan for scheduling of programs & events
• Integrate existing Youth Ministry programs with the vision and goals of the DCJM
• Lead the process of alignment of the Disciples working in youth ministry
• Research potential new programs at the direction of the Disciples
• Establish a process to expand the recruitment of volunteers to assist in support of the growth of existing programs
Direct Manager: Pastor Fr. Alvaro Montero, DCJM
Guidance & Inspiration: Disciples of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary