Escape the Winter Blues. Get Trained and Renewed, Beachside!
The Life Teen Winter Training Conference is the perfect chance to receive training and spiritual strength for all those involved in ministry: youth ministers, core members, priests, and more!
Conveniently scheduled over a Sunday-Tuesday to reduce time off from work, this conference will provide the resources, training, support, and spiritual growth to take your ministry to the next level.
Let the Life Teen family journey with you at a vibrant Catholic parish on the ocean. It is three days of training you will not be able to forget!
Worship Leaders: Sarah Kroger Band and Craig Colson
Speakers: Randy Raus, Kevin Hickey, Joan Root, Chris Turner, Area Contacts, and local friends of Life Teen
- See a Thriving Life Teen and Edge Parish: Participate in the Life Teen Mass and Life Night. Want to see an Edge Night? Join Kevin Hickey for a session dedicated to this!
- Personal Attention: National Life Teen staff will be ready to answer any questions you have.
- Individual Tracks: You can choose to take part in Edge, Life Teen, Musician, Veteran and New Attendee sessions throughout the conference. Personalize your experience.
- Time to Plan: What could be better than a block of free time where you can plan your schedule for the year on the beach? Plus the Life Teen staff will be ready to help you.
- Worship Time: Experience daily Mass, praise and worship, Adoration, and Reconciliation throughout the conference.
- Convenient Hotel Access: The hotel is right on the ocean and right across the street from the parish.
Dates and Times: February 19-21, 2012.
Registration: 1:00pm-3:00pm on Sunday, February 19, 2012
Starts: 3:00pm on Sunday, February 19, 2012
Ends: 4:00pm on Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community
3050 N. Highway A1A
Indialantic, FL 32903
$300 (includes registration, Sunday dinner, Monday lunch/dinner, Tuesday lunch)
It is our lowest priced training conference!
We recommend scheduling flights to arrive before 12:00pm on Sunday, February 19 and to depart after 7:00pm on Tuesday, February 21. We recommend you flying into the Orlando International Airport. We will provide an optional shuttle to the conference site about one hour away.
An optional shuttle is available for $40 from the Orlando International Airport to the conference site on Sunday for arrival and Tuesday night for departure.
We’ve done the work for you! Choose from this hotel and ask for the “Life Teen” rate.
Hilton Melbourne Beach Resort
3003 North Highway A1A
Melbourne, FL 32903
Rate $110.00 (Two double beds or one king bed)
**Please reserve room before January 27 to receive this hotel/rate**
1. Register Online: Everyone registers online; however, you will not be required to pay online.
2. Reserve Your Spot: During the registration process, you will be asked to fill out your contact info and be given the option of signing up for the shuttle.
3. Select Your Payment Option: The last page of online registration will take you to the payment options page: Credit Card – Pay online immediately. Check – Select the “check” option*Note for those paying by check: A confirmation page will be generated with a payment form that includes a date and time. You have 2 weeks from that generated date to send in payment for your spots. We must receive your payment no later than 2 weeks after your registration date. If you register less than 2 weeks before the retreat, you MUST bring payment with you. All balances MUST be paid by the beginning of the training.
Participant Agreement Form
Please fill out the participant agreement form and bring with you on the retreat.