Goal of this Life Night
The goal of this Life night is to introduce teenagers to Life Teen’s 2013 theme, “fearless.” it will challenge teens to not allow their fears to overcome them, and to trust in christ in all circumstances.
About this Life Night
This Life night begins with a fun game that combines trivia and gross food in a hilarious way. This “fear factor” game transitions into a teaching that distinguishes between fear as a natural reaction and becoming our fears; Jesus call us to be fearless – that is, to not allow our fears to overcome us. The teens discuss this idea during the Break in their small groups. The Life night closes with a time of eucharistic adoration that will challenge teenagers to let go of their fears and have courage in christ as their savior.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
January 20th, 2013