Goal of the Life Night:
To help teens understand that each vocation has its own charism but all Catholics are called to be whole in Christ.
Life Night at a Glance:
This night is about the sacraments of vocation. Time is spent teaching teens about Holy Orders and Holy Matrimony. Each of us has been called, through our baptism, to holiness. All of us are called to lives of prayer and this night will explain the two vocations that are sacraments. For more ideas or original videos associated with the sacrament of Holy Orders, refer to the LIFE TEEN videotape #2 contained in the LIFE TEEN Legacy Vocation Series.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
January 1st, 2004