Life Teen Bible Studies
Written by God…brought to you by the Bible Geek®
Open with a prayer. When the prayer ends, ask the group to begin the Bible Study by sitting in silence. Ask the teens not to “do anything” including reading their Bible or writing/doodling. Once begun, allow the silent time to go at least 3 minutes (the facilitator should time it). During this time you might notice several of the teens get fidgety, become distracted, try to look at their watches or a clock, etc. Bring the silent time to a close by saying…
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
April 11th, 2007