Goal of this Life Night
The goal for this Life Night is to help the teens live a life of beatitude. This Life Night will look at the Beatitudes as a fruit of discipleship and challenge the teens to embrace the life of holiness outlined in the Beatitudes.
About this Life Night
The Life Night begins with a fast-paced competition between teens of matching the first and second parts of the Beatitudes. After a teaching on the Beatitudes and the call to holiness, the teens will break up into small groups to discuss the role of the Beatitudes in their lives. The night will end with a recap of the semester and close with a time of silent eucharistic Adoration.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
September 30th, 2011