Goal for the Life Night:
The goal of this Night is to help teens discover the many guides and resources they have for prayer in their lives.
Life Night at a Glance:
This Night is all about different forms of prayer in the Church and why we do them. Each offers us a different way to encounter God through prayer. Each form may work better for different personalities. The Night ends with Lectio Divina which is a wonderful and ancient form of scriptural prayer in the Church. This Night has a pretty easy set up but could bear wonderful fruit. You might even end up with a group of teens who want to do Lectio on a more regular basis.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
January 1st, 2005