Life Teen Core Training
A Core Covenant is a commitment that your Core Members make to God, to the teens, and to the ministry. All too often we don’t spell out for our Core Members our expectations and desires for how they will serve the teens of the parish. A Core Covenant will make it abundantly clear the expectations and desires. No one should join your Core Team without first reviewing and signing the Core Covenant. It is critical to have your Core Members read and sign the Covenant annually.
This is a sample Core Covenant. It is important to adapt the Covenant to reflect the needs and expectations of your parish’s Core Team.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
February 1st, 2010