Life Teen continues to spread across the globe, from Nebraska to New Zealand. And while Life Teen quality canvases the earth, we work to create a uniform look for Life Teen. This effort is to create a worldwide identity and a sense of cohesion and unity among Life Teen parishes and teens.
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind when using the Life Teen logo:
- Use the latest logo on all materials.
- Please do not create new Life Teen logos.
- Try to include the lifeteen.com address on materials.
- When changing the size of the logo, please don’t change the proportion.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
January 26th, 2010