Visit our new Edge Website: EdgeYouthMinistry.com
The goal for this Edge Night is to create a fun and welcoming environment to foster relational ministry and community in your ministry.
Edge Night at a Glance
What middle school youth doesn’t love fire? This Edge Night will be a fun and exciting way for youth to build community and worship together.
As the youth enter the “campsite,” make sure the Core Team is welcoming them to the night (this is especially true for youth who are at the Edge Night for the first time). Youth will spend the night playing campfire games, singing songs, and making s’mores (of course!) before coming together to light candles that will symbolize the fire of Christ in our own hearts and lives.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
March 21st, 2012