Goal for the Life Night:
To encourage teens to take ownership of their faith, to realize the need for effort, and to commit to going deeper.
Life Night at a Glance:
This night is all about apathy and our faith. The night will impress upon the teenagers the need to take ownership of their faith by acting on it. The night will contrast the difference between saying you are a Christian and acting like a Christian. The teens will explore the different things that control them (i.e. material goods, peers, parents, teachers, etc.) and how to invite Christ into decisions. Just as Christ called the apostles, He is calling us to be on the move and be witnesses.
*Note: This night might go longer depending on the size of group so plan accordingly.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
May 1st, 2003