Goal of this Life Night
The goal for this night is for the teens to learn more about the important role St. Joseph played in the life of Jesus, and how we honor and celebrate him today.
About this Life Night
We could all use a little more time with dad. This week’s Life Night is about one of the best dads that ever walked the earth – St. Joseph. St. Joseph taught Jesus, raised him, and loved him like only a father could. The Life Night will begin with a team woodworking competition. After the game, the teaching for the night will use the life of St. Joseph as an example of what it means to be a person of deep faith. Next, small group questions break open what the teens just heard and how the life of St. Joseph relates to their own. finally, the night will close with a devotional prayer asking for St. Joseph’s intercession for the families of the teens.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
September 30th, 2011