Goals for the Life Night
To give teens a basic understanding of how the Old Testament sets the stage for the fullness of revelation in Christ. This night will help them understand how the four major types of writing combine to tell the story of God’s movement in human history.
Life Night at a Glance
Using the imagery of a puzzle, this night will help the teens see how the Old Testament fits into the larger story of salvation history. The first half of this Life Night is a telling of key stories from the Old Testament interspersed with teaching about the different styles of text found in the OT. In the second half of the Life Night teens are given an opportunity to place their faith story within the context of all of creation and salvation history. This is a great Life Night to help teens see their place within all salvation history and to learn more about the OT.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
May 1st, 2007