Goal for the Life Night:
This is a basic apologetics night. The night will give the teens a safe environment to ask questions and express doubts while giving them some of the main arguments to prove the existence of God.
Life Night at a Glance:
Too many times we simply assume that our teens believe that God exists. This night will give the teens who might not be completely convinced the freedom to express their doubts while giving the teens who do believe the tools to talk about their faith with others. It starts with a goofy skit involving scientists trying to prove the existence of God. After a short teaching, the teens will get a chance to come up with their own “proofs.” The night ends with a time of honest prayer, allowing the teens to approach God with their doubts and their convictions.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
September 1st, 2007