AMPLIFY VOLUME 7: WHAT’S YOUR INSPIRATION?
This volume of Amplify contains articles to help you get off to a great start with this next year of your Edge ministry. Check out the article titled Getting Started to help you plan for your year in order to bring your best to the youth that you serve. Also take sometime to prayerfully reflect on what inspires you to do middle school youth ministry and who your saintly intercessors will be to help make this year fruitful. As usual there are two Issue Nights, one specifically about being Thankful and one on Modesty, and be sure to check out the new Social Night – your youth are going to get colorful!
- Getting Started: Planning an Edge Semester by Joe Chernowski
- What’s Your Inspiration: A Prayerful Reflection by Amanda Grubbs
- Inspired by Blessed Mother Teresa: Who Are Your Intercessors? by Olivia Spears
- A Brief Introduction: The Ten Commandments In 30 Seconds by Amanda Grubbs
- Count Your Blessings: And Issue Night on Being Thankful
- More Than Meets the Eye: Teaching Modesty by Manda Poffel
- Inside and Out: An Issue Night on Modesty
- Color My World: An Edge Social Night
Sorry, only logged in users can download this resource. Try logging in or call us at 1-800-809-3902 to subscribe.