The Holy Mass
The Holy Mass
Life Nights sorted by Life Support Box Shipment
Life Support: May 2014 – The Holy Mass
- Catholic Double Dare: A Messy Game Social Life Night
- Loud and Clear: The Liturgy of the Word
- (Parent Night) Love Knows No Bounds: The Mass and Sacrifice
- (Parent Night) Mission Statement: Mass and the Mission
- (Parent Night) Beyond Storytime: Liturgy of the Word
- 4liters: A Life Night About Water Consumption
- Mass Fitness: Words and Body Language at Mass
- Gathered To Be Sent: Closing Rites, The Grace of Liturgy
- Sunday Best: The Necessity of Worship
- The Wedding Feast: The Mass as a Wedding
- Googa Mooga: A Capture the Flag Social Life Night
- The Cross and Altar: The Mass and Sacrifice
- (Parent Night) Old Made New: Why Worship
Staff-currated Semester Options
To help you create unique semesters unitilizing Life Nights from different shipments, we've created three options for you to use if you need some help crafting a semester. Use these outlines a suggestion. Supplement as needed by looking at the USCCB semester outline to fill in gaps for your youth group.
We suggest that you build unique semesters based on the USCCB requirements that help your teens understand the Faith. Don't feel compelled to use every night, but pick and choose what fits your group.
USCCB Semester Outline
Life Teen follows the USCCB semester outline for high school catechesis. We offer the most comprehensive and complete youth ministry curriculum available based on this curriculum. See how our Life Nights fit into each semester of the curriculum below. You'll find on the left the main points from the USCCB framework and to the right what nights fit into each main point. You can find more details about the USCCB catechesis framework in this PDF.