- Googa Mooga: A Capture the Flag Social Life Night
The goal of this Life Night is for the teens to grow in community and get to know one another in the group. It is also a great way to invite new youth and re-energize the group as a whole.
- 4liters: A Life Night About Water Consumption
The goal of this Life Night is to educate teenagers on the reality of water consumption and cleanliness throughout the world and challenge them to action as a requirement of their Catholic faith.
- Catholic Double Dare: A Messy Game Social Life Night
The goal of this Life Night is for the teens to learn about their faith, grow in community, and get to know one another in the group.
- Get Social: Three Simple and Easy Social Nights
The goal of this Life Night is to provide three simple social Life Night ideas in one outline for a youth minister to use when there is limited preparation time. Each Life Night is highly relational and designed to build community among the teenagers at a parish.
- Gratitude and Spaghetti: Donor Thank You Dinner
- Water Balloon War: A Life Teen Social Night
The goal of this Life Night is to have fun and build community among teens by having them work together in teams in a variety of competitions.
- Back to Basics: A Kick-Off Life Night
The goal for this night is to foster an environment of teamwork through several fun challenges. This night will build community at the beginning of the year among your teenagers, and lay the groundwork for trust for the rest of the year.
- Las Posadas: A Life Teen Social Night for Christmas
The goal of this Social Night is for the teens to grow in community by celebrating Christmas together. They will also learn about the Mexican tradition of “Las Posadas.”
- Stressed Out!: A Finals Stress Relief Social Night
The goal of this night is to give the teens an opportunity to get their minds off of finals and relieve stress. This night also seeks to build community through group/team activities.
- No Ticket Required: Alternative Prom Social Life Night
The goal for this night is to provide teens an alternative to going to their normal high school prom. This night also serves as an opportunity for community building.
- Bring Your Mom to Life Night: Social Life Night
The goal of this Life Night is to build community among the group and spend an evening with moms of teens.
- Parking-Lot-Palooza: Fall Kick-Off Night
The goal of the night is to introduce teens to Life Teen while building community amongst the Core Team and teens. In this Life Night, teens will begin to build relationships with their peers and the Core Team through various games, activities, and prayer.
- World Cup Crab Soccer: A Life Teen Social Night
The goal for this night is to offer teens an opportunity to celebrate the Soccer World Cup 2010 as well as build community with one another.
- Be My Valentine: A Life Teen Social Night
The goal of this Life Night is to have a Valentine’s Day social to build community and fellowship. This night will also give a brief overview of St. Valentine and the virtue of charity.
- A Priest-Iation: A Life Night To Honor Your Priests
- Are You Cereal?: A Social Life Night
The goal of this night is to build community among the teens, and have fun playing games and eating cereal.
- Office Olympics: Fall Kick-Off Night
The goal of this night is to kickoff a new school year and fall semester. The night will give teens a chance to interact and build community.
- So You Think You Can Dance?: A Social Life Night
The goal for this night is to build community and fellowship by creating group dances with the Core team that are fun and clean. The night will also affirm Christian morals through the art of dance and pray for teens sharing their gifts and talents in the performing arts.
- The Big White Elephant: Christmas White Elephant Social Life Night
The goal for this night is for the teens to spend time in community and exchange Christmas gifts. This night will also give the teens an opportunity to participate in and practice charity through a service project in the season of giving.
- Wii Love Jesus: A Social Life Night
The goal for this night is to build community and fellowship through playing different types of competition video and board games.
- Trivial!: Trivia Social Life Night
The goal for this night is to build community by testing the teen’s knowledge and singing skills with a game of team trivia mixed with a singing contest.
- Lights Out Dodge Ball: A Social Life Night
To let the teens and the Core have a blast playing a classic game with a new twist and give them a thought-provoking image of Christ as the light of the world.
- The Quest Begins: Fall Kick-Off Night
This Life Night is designed as a kickoff to a new year of Life Teen. The goals of the night are to have a big, engaging night that attracts teens, sends them out with enthusiasm to return the following week and gives them a desire to stay involved in the upcoming year of Life Teen. While there is a message to the night, the primary goals are getting the teens to the night and then excited about being involved with Life Teen.