Visit our new Edge Website: EdgeYouthMinistry.com
The middle school youth will experience what it means to pray and meditate on Sacred Scripture.
The Gospel of John reminds us that “in the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and the Word was with God” (1:1). Sacred Scripture is not simply words about God, but is the Word of God.
The Church has always venerated the Scriptures as she venerates the Lord’s Body. She never ceases to present to the faithful the bread of life, taken from the one table of God’s Word and Christ’s Body. In Sacred Scripture, the Church constantly finds her nourishment and her strength, for she welcomes it not as a human word, “but as what it really is, the word of God.” “In the sacred books, the Father who is in heaven comes lovingly to meet his children, and talks with them” (CCC 103-104).
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at email@example.com
About this Resource
March 1st, 2008