Visit our new Edge Website: EdgeYouthMinistry.com
The middle school youth will learn about the life of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and the need for charity within the community.
This Edge Session is based upon the concept of service and charity. There are often many places we can go to in order to perform a service project. The service projects suggested here are designed so that the middle school youth can do something for your parish. Contact other church employees and/or volunteers to see what the middle school youth could do around your parish (for example: cleaning up the sanctuary or another building, do work on the grounds, clean statues on the premises, etc.). Having young people do service around your parish helps them to recognize that they are a member of the parish community and they are called to serve their parish family. Other service projects will be described below.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
July 1st, 2007