Friends. Old and New.
- No Drama. Schools over, so why not let go of the drama? At summer camp there’s no judgement, no cliques, no pressure to fit in. It’s a place to become closer friends with people from your church.
- Roadtrip! When was the last time you piled into a van with friends and hit the road? The trip to summer camp is almost as fun as being there.
- Hanging out. Get away from video games and Facebook and get out into nature with your friends.
- “Hi, nice to meet you.” Get to know almost 200 other Catholic teens from around the country. Start new friendships that will last a lifetime.
Fun. Let’s get crazy.
- Sports. We have it all: basketball, baseball, football, ultimate Frisbee.
- Exhilarating adventure. Mountain biking, paintball, hiking, white water rafting.
- Climbing. Are you heading to Covecrest or Tepeyac? Be ready for the climb of your life.
- Games. Do you have the courage to get messy?
Find out what to expect at Camp Tepeyac, Camp Covecrest, and New England Life Teen Camp.
Faith. Go deeper in your relationship with Christ.
- Sacraments. Experience the healing power of reconciliation. Go deeper into the Mass.
- Talks. Our dynamic camp hosts can relate to where you are as a teen and can help you go deeper into your Catholic faith.
- Music. Music matters. That’s why we bring in the most talented musicians to lead you in praise and worship.
- Eucharist Adoration. Have you experienced the power of silence? Join us in the chapel for holy hour.
- Prayer. Join us in the chapel for holy hour. Or pray the stations of the cross or the rosary with your friends.