Register for Camp
2013 Dates & Locations
Find more registration day FAQ’s here.
Updated May 17 at 5:36pm (Eastern)
Camp Covecrest in Tiger, GA
- Week #1 (Life Teen): May 27-June 1, 2013 OPEN – Spots Open
- Week #2 (Life Teen): June 3-8, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #3 (Life Teen): June 10-15, 2013 FILLING – Spots Open
- Week #4 (Life Teen): June 17-22, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #5 (Life Teen): July 1-6, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #6 (Life Teen): July 8-13, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #7 (Life Teen): July 14-19, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #8 (Life Teen): July 22-27, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #9 (Life Teen): July 29-August 3, 2013 CLOSED
Camp Hiawassee in Hiawassee, GA
- Week #10 (Edge): June 3-8, 2013 OPEN – Spots Open
- Week #11 (Edge): June 10-15, 2013 OPEN – Spots Open
- Week #12 (Edge): June 17-22, 2013 FILLING – Spots Open
- Week #13 (Edge): June 24-29, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #14 (Edge): July 8-13, 2013 FILLING – Spots Open
- Week #15 (Edge): July 14-19, 2013 OPEN – Spots Open
- Week #16 (Edge): July 22-27, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #17 (Edge): July 29-August 3, 2013 OPEN – Spots Open
Camp Tepeyac in Prescott, AZ
- Week #18 (Life Teen Mission Week*): July 1-6, 2013 OPEN – Spots Open
- Week #19 (Life Teen): July 7-12, 2013 CLOSED
- Week #20 (Life Teen): July 15-20, 2013 FILLING – Spots Open
- Week #21 (Edge): July 22-27, 2013 OPEN – Spots Open
* New this year, this week of summer camp will combine the programming of summer camp with the ability to serve the surrounding residents and organizations in Prescott, AZ through various service projects. The week will have a clear mission: to be filled up with God’s love and then to be sent out.
How to Register and Pay
1. Pick Your Week: Check this page for the official 2013 Life Teen/Edge camp dates and decide which week your group would like to attend.
2. Register Online: Click on the online registration link for the week you plan to attend. (everyone will register online, however, you will not be required to pay online.)
3. Reserve Your Spots: During the registration process, you will be asked to reserve a certain number of spots. Please be prepared to give an exact number.
Select Your Payment Option: The last page of online registration will take you to the payment options page.
Credit Card – Pay Online Immediately
Check – Select the “check” option
*Note: A confirmation page will then be generated with a payment form with a date and time. You have 2 weeks from that generated date to send in payment for your spots. We must receive your payment no later than 2 weeks after your request for spots. Your spots are not secured and guaranteed unless payment is received. If your payment is not received within 2 weeks, your spots will be given to another group and you will be placed on the waiting list.
How to Pay Your Balance
Balances for every group must be received by April 1, 2013. You may pay your balance online with a credit card. If you are paying by check, you must print out your confirmation email and mail it in with your check.
Dropping Spots and Paying Online: Please adjust your final number online before paying your balance.
Dropping Spots and Paying by Check: Please indicate your final numbers on your confirmation page that you will mail in with your check.
Paperwork to Turn In
For 2013, we will again process paper work through our online system. Click here to download instructions and to access the online paperwork system. Once completed, printed forms will be given to the youth minister for assembly.
- What is the cancelation and payment policy? (a) In order to hold a reservation of spots for camp, the youth minister must either pay the $100 deposit online today or send in a check no later than 2 weeks from today.(b) Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to the balance.(c) All final balances are due (not postmarked) to the Life Teen office by April 1, 2013.(d) A group is responsible for the balance of all spots that are not dropped by April 1, 2013
- Do I need to fill out any other paperwork of forms? Yes. Click here to download instructions and to access the online paperwork system.
- What if I need to register two groups (Edge and Life Teen)? We recommend having one person do each so you can guarantee the spots you want. To do two registrations on one computer, you have to exit out of the system the first time and restart.
- What is the recommended adult ratio? For all of our summer camps, we recommend a one to six adult/teen ratio (The mandatory ratio is one to eight adult/teen). If you have male teens attending, a male adult must be present, if you have female teens attending, a female adult must be present.
- What happens if I go on the waiting list? If groups that are registered drop any spots, we will contact the waiting list groups in order of their place on the waiting list to see if they want these spots. It is difficult to know when this will happen, but typically it happens around April 1 – which is the deadline for final balances due.
- What if I don’t know if my priest is going to attend? List the priest as attending in your count now (it is free) and than adjust if needed once you know additional details.
- When will details on programming and theming be available? Themes are being developed as we speak based on the 2013 Life Teen theme: Fearless!
- Can I register individually for summer camp? No, you must register as a group to increase the quality of experience for our campers and to bring home what you learned! A group doesn’t have to be big though, assemble a small group and a chaperone or two and you are set!