- The check engine light on your dashboard
- Seeing a teen leaving through a side door before Life Night begins
- The weak music and song selection at Teen Mass
- Avoiding other parish staff not wanting to “hear about it”
- The male Core Member who jokes about accepting a teens invitation to take her to the homecoming dance
Our list can go on and on – the “little things” that we need to squint about to see them in a not so alarming way. The problem is that squinting can be dangerous. It distorts our real view of things and the more we squint at small things, the more we tend to squint at the bigger ones.
Where are the areas you are currently squinting?