Goal of this Life Night
The goal of this night is to help the teens understand how the Bible came together. They will recognize that God used human authors to write down Scripture and see how reading and praying Scripture should be an important part of their every day lives.
About this Life Night
This Life Night begins with a friendly competition of guessing specific characters in the Bible. After, the night will move into a teaching that helps the teens understand how the Bible came together. The Break will give the teens an opportunity to discuss the importance of Scripture in their every day lives. The night will close with a time of prayer, giving the teens a chance to write their own psalm.
*PDF damaged download problems - follow these steps to fix*
- Have the latest updates for your computer. If you're on a PC, that's under Microsoft Update.
- Have the latest updates for your web browser. Update: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
- Have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.
If you are still having problems, try these instructions:
In Adobe Reader disable the fast view, and Display PDF in browser options.
- Close your browser.
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the left column select Internet
- Uncheck Allow fast web view
- Uncheck Display PDF in browser
- Click OK, and try again
- The PDFs will display in a separate window rather than in your browser window.
If you are still having trouble downloading this resource, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Resource
September 30th, 2012